APP ACQUISITION MANAGER
The App Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the development, planning and execution of app marketing strategies for new player acquisition. You will be in charge of managing and optimizing App user acquisition campaigns to drive performance in line with targets. The App Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing and managing mobile marketing plans with focus on the app, rigorous channel testing, analysing results and potentially leading other marketing team members towards target delivery.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Planning and execution of app acquisition strategies.
- Launch, optimize and scale campaigns on Facebook, Google and other mobile ad networks
- Drive ASO and App Store Optimisation across iTunes & Google Play Console, including title, description, keyword, screenshots and offer optimisation, category selection and update notes.
- Own and drive A/B testing and creative optimization
- Ownership of the entire mobile app acquisition journey, including researching, planning, setup, testing, optimisation, monitoring and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal Product team on setting up in-app campaigns, understanding customer behavior, key events and user trigger points
- Thorough performance analysis and result evaluation with focus on recommendations towards further activities.
- Focusing on performance delivery by driving app installs and in-app conversions.
- Monitoring developments within mobile marketing and acquisition space.
- Competitive landscape analysis and activity benchmarking.
Person Specifications, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience, with at least 3 years’ specialisation in mobile marketing and acquisition.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in executing mobile campaigns across the app space.
- Experience in strategic planning and delivery of ASO.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Implementation of mobile performance reporting platforms for app.
- A-to-Z mobile acquisition campaign delivery.
- Confidence and knowledge of platforms across mobile acquisition delivery, media buying, optimisation, reporting and mobile analytics.
- App conversion journey tracking, testing and improvement.
- Comparison of mobile acquisition results and identification of best performing tactics.
- Ability to lead cross-business project management around mobile acquisition.
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with mobile site and app platforms such as iTunes Connect, Google Play Console, Google Analytics/Adobe for mobile, SearchMan, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Tune, AppAnnie/AppTweak etc.
Salary & Benefits
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits and a positive work environment.
Joining our team means speaking your mind, thinking big, and having fun – so if your skills and experience match the position above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org